Hey there friends!
It seems common practice to at least have the knowledge of what a bucket list is. It is essentially a list of experiences or goals you want to achieve throughout your life time.
I have never written a bucket list, nor have I much thought about what I would put on one. I of course have zero idea how much time I have remaining in this world and perhaps having some things to look forward to during this unknown period of time is something to consider. But what would I put on my list? What do I really want?
The truth is, I do not know.
Honestly, when I think of what I want, my mind just goes blank. So I shall proceed to make a list of random things that pop into my head and this shall be my bucket list:
- Ride a horse on the beach
- Visit Bruges
- Finish writing a book
- Get my writing published
- Be Anxiety Free
- Write a song
- Be on TV for something really weird
- Swim in the clearest ocean
- Drink a cosmopolitan on a tractor
- Make someone’s day
- Have a poem written by me, framed and hung in a stranger’s home
- Go to a music festival
- Travel by boat
- Be recognised for my writing
- Own my own home
- Holiday in the South of France
- Receive some kind of award
- Finally get over the past
- Own a cape (preferably with pockets and perhaps a hood)
- Visit a beach at least once a year
- Grow my own sunflower
- Be on the receiving end of a movie like romantic gesture
That is all that comes to mind. I really do not want anything more than just to enjoy the life I have, anything more is a bonus and I am grateful either way.
What about you? Have you got your own bucket list? What is on it? If you have not, what would you consider putting on there? Whatever it is, I hope your dreams come true no matter the size of the dream, if you really want it, go for it!
Some say to get the things we want in life, we have to be able to see visualize them, so here is a badly edited picture of me enjoying a Cosmopolitan atop a tractor.
Until next time, have a hug!